Profile survey of journals indexed in LILACS (2021)
About the dashboard
This data visualization represents the “Profile of journals indexed in LILACS”, a longitudinal study started in October 2021, with annual data collection.
From the set of 908 journals indexed in LILACS (Oct/2021), 337 responses were obtained.
The data is organized into the following scope areas:
- Characterization: dataset that characterizes the journals according to their thematic area, bibliographic standard, types of articles, organizational nature and constitution of teams;
- Digital support: data set that characterizes the digital support, periodicity, electronic management system, year of publication start, start in digital support and LILACS entry;
- Language and dissemination: set of data that characterizes the dissemination channels, social networks, languages accepted and languages translated by the magazine;
- Open Science: dataset that characterizes the policies and practices adopted, type of peer review, license adopted, processing fees are charged and at what stage of the editorial process;
- Ecosystem: set of data on the databases and indexing portals in which journals are indexed.
We thank all the participants and if errors are identified, we ask to <Contact us>.
How to cite: BIREME/PAHO/WHO. Profile of journals indexed in LILACS: data visualization [Internet]. São Paulo: BIREME/PAHO/WHO;  - [quote YYYY mmm. dd]. Available at: <https://lilacs.bvsalud.org/en/lilacs-infometrics/profile-survey-of-journals-indexed-in-lilacs-2021/>.
- Conceptualization: Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga, Angélica de Souza Alves de Paula, Juliana Gonçalves dos Reis (Equal contribution).
- Methodology: Juliana Gonçalves dos Reis, Angélica de Souza Alves de Paula, Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga.
- Data Curators: Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga, Angélica de Souza Alves de Paula, Juliana Gonçalves dos Reis, Fernando Medeiros Filho (Corresponding Contribution)
- Visualization: Fernando Medeiros Filho, Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga, Angélica de Souza Alves de Paula, Juliana Gonçalves dos Reis
- Software/Dashboard: Fernando Medeiros Filho
- Funding acquisition: Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga
- Supervision: Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga
We request the updating of the registration data for the LILACS Team contact.
Content on this page is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribuição 4.0 Internacional.