How do I get my journal indexed on LILACS database?
Journal evaluation and selection process
To be indexed in LILACS, a journal should be selected as a LILACS journal by the LILACS Journal Evaluation and Selection Committee (LJSC) and deposit or link the full-text of the articles in BIREME systems.
The journal evaluation is decentralized and each country or the nursing area, as LILACS network coordinators, carry out the selection process with the LJSC, that decide about the indexing of the journals and criteria adapted to the local scientific development.
1) Check if the journal is already indexed in LILACS: List of journals indexed in LILACS
2) Perform the adequacy of the journal to LILACS criteria: https://forms.gle/pAuboJYMoxy8679H9;
3) If the diagnosis is positive, contact the LILACS coordinator to receive further information about the process
National or Thematic LILACS Coordinators
4) Prepare documentation:
- 3 last issues published in electronic format (PDF);
- Peer review form adopted by the journal;
- Information about the journal.