Profile survey of journals indexed in LILACS (2022)
About the dashboard
This data visualization represents the “Profile of journals indexed in LILACS (2022)”, a longitudinal and prospective study started in October 2021, with annual data collection.
It is the second edition of the Profile and from the set of 890 journals indexed in LILACS (Oct/2022), 398 responses were obtained.
The data is organized into the following scope areas:
- Characterization: dataset that characterizes the journals according to their thematic area, bibliographic standard, types of articles, organizational nature and constitution of teams;
- Digital support: data set that characterizes the digital support, periodicity, electronic management system, year of publication start, start in digital support and LILACS entry;
- Language and dissemination: set of data that characterizes the dissemination channels, social networks, languages accepted and languages translated by the magazine;
- Open Science: dataset that characterizes the policies and practices adopted, type of peer review, license adopted, processing fees are charged and at what stage of the editorial process;
- Ecosystem: set of data on the databases and indexing portals in which journals are indexed;
- Sustainability: set of data on resources available for the journal's financial and structural sustainability.
We thank all the participants and if errors are identified, we ask to <Contact us>.
How to cite: BIREME/PAHO/WHO. Profile of journals indexed in LILACS: data visualization [Internet]. São Paulo: BIREME/PAHO/WHO;  - [quote YYYY mmm. dd]. Available at: <https://lilacs.bvsalud.org/en/lilacs-infometrics/profile-survey-of-journals-indexed-in-lilacs-2022/>.
- Conceptualization: Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga, Angélica de Souza Alves de Paula, Juliana Gonçalves dos Reis (Equal contribution)
- Methodology: Juliana Gonçalves dos Reis, Skrol Salustiano da Silva, Ana Kátia Camilo, Angélica de Souza Alves de Paula, Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga
- Data Curators: Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga, Angélica de Souza Alves de Paula, Juliana Gonçalves dos Reis, Skrol Salustiano da Silva, Ana Kátia Camilo (Corresponding Contribution)
- Visualization: Skrol Salustiano da Silva, Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga, Angélica de Souza Alves de Paula, Juliana Gonçalves dos Reis, Ana Kátia Camilo
- Software/Dashboard: Skrol Salustiano da Silva
- Supervision: Sueli Mitiko Yano Suga
We request the updating of the registration data for the LILACS Team contact.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.